The National Football League has announced two major holiday matchups and five international games for the season.
The rematch of the 2023 AFC Championship Game between the Cincinnati Bengals and defending Super Bowl champion Kansas City Chiefs is scheduled for Sunday, December 31, at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS.
The league also announced that the New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles will play one of their two annual regular season matchups on Christmas Day (December 25), which will air live on FOX at 4:30 p.m. ET
The NFL also announced its five planned international games, which includes three matchups in England and two in Germany.
The Jacksonville Jaguars, who have already appeared in the NFL International Series a record nine times, will appear in consecutive London games in October.
The full schedule of international games:
- October 1- Atlanta Falcons vs. Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley Stadium in London, U.K.
- October 8- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Buffalo Bills at Tottenham Hotspur in London, U.K.
- October 15- Baltimore Ravens vs. Tennessee Titans at Tottenham Hotspur in London, U.K.
- November 5- Miami Dolphins vs. Kansas City Chiefs at Frankfurt Stadium in Frankfurt, Germany
- November 12- Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Patriots at Frankfurt Stadium in Frankfurt, Germany